1. Always give in your best because then if you fail, you would have failed while trying and have no regrets.
2. Always see the best in others, even when it is hard. Everyone has something they have gone through in life that makes them become the person they are today and we should never judge their personality solely on what we see. Believe that no matter how bad and undesirable some people appear to be, there will always be some good in them.
3. Always choose to be happy. Life is too short to be unhappy. Choose to focus on the little blissful moments so as to live a fulfilling life.
4. Always appreciate. Appreciating others shows them how much they mean to you and most of the time, you’d in turn be greatly appreciated as well!
5. Always believe in yourself. As cliche as it sounds, you are the sperm that won the race among 250 million other sperms! Trust that everything you need is within you and trust that you are strong enough for all the challenges in life, because you are born to withstand all of these challenges to emerge victorious.
6. Always have courage. Have the courage to pick up whatever you like and make the most out of life now because if not now, then when?
7. Always live in the moment. Once again, life is too short to be spent generously on reminiscing the past or looking ahead to the future. Don’t forget to live in the moment every now and then, because then you won’t have to constantly look back on these memories, wishing you’d known to cherish these blissful moments.
8. Always start with a single step when you’re lost. No matter how dire a situation you may be in, situations change with time. Therefore, believe in yourself and believe in time and make small steps to change your plight. You’ll see that things are not as tough as they seem to be.
9. Always try to be understanding. Everyone has their own issues to deal with. Since being understanding can make days a little brighter and lives a little happier , why not?
10. When stuck between work and health, always pick health. Work provides you with money to spend but without a good health, you won’t be able to spend those cash.
11. Don’t compare your life with others. As happy as others seem to be, life is never full of just ups. No one is ever happy throughout their entire lifetime. Everyone goes through a truckload of obstacles in life, some just hide these issues better than others.
12. Time heals everything. Emotions may be unbearable at times, but give time some time and those emotional wounds will heal.
13. Always be humble. Being humble at your peak makes life easier for you post-peak and keeps genuine people by your side.
14. Family is everything. Friends come and go but since family are related to us by blood, they are the only constant in our lives, from the moment we are born to the moment we die. They are whom we have to learn to treasure and whom we stick with through thick and thin.
15. Fall in love with personalities, not looks. Good looks don’t last, great personalities do.
16. Certificates of qualifications are important, but they’re not everything. Kudos to you if you have those, but life will not end without them.
17. Always smile. Smiling makes people around you feel happy to see you. Plus, smiling also reduces stress !! (http://www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/2012/07/study-forcing-a-smile-genuinely-decreases-stress/260513/)
18. Don’t brood over issues with no solutions. If you can’t find a solution to the problem, let time pass and soon enough, a solution will spring up!